Susan Hill’s collection encompasses a number of British-made Blake’s 7 zines and letterzines, as well as a few from other fandoms and some multimedia zines from the 1990s. The collection also features programs and other con materials from MediaWest and InConJunction, as well as a copy of “The Professionals Drinking Game.”
Organization for Transformative Works Fanzine and Fan Fiction Collection
The general OTW collection includes a wide variety of analog fanworks. Materials in this collection have been donated by numerous fans, some of whom wish to remain anonymous.
- UMF: The ‘Zine for the Creative Duranie was a zine dedicated to Duran Duran fanfiction. It ran for ten issues, from 1993 – 1998. We currently hold issues 3, 5, and 6.
- Collection of mostly Kung Fu: The Legend Continues and Quantum Leap zines, as well as miscellaneous MacGyver, Rat Patrol, and zines about various TV westerns.
- Collection of multifandom (e.g. Storm Signs, Wounded Heroes), Quantum Leap (incl. various issues of The Angel and the Dreamer, Quantum Instability, and others), Sentinel, and Due South zines.
- Collection of zines in a number of fandoms, including: Alias Smith & Jones, Blake’s 7, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Highlander, The Sentinel, and others.
- Collection of zines in a number of fandoms including The Real Ghostbusters and The Man From U.N.C.L.E., as well as several multimedia anthologies.
- Collection of Simon and Simon letterzines and fiction zines in various fandoms; these zines originally came from the collection of Alison Wilson, who was involved in many fandoms until her death in the late 1990s. An avid fan and fanfiction writer, she was cited in Textual Poachers by Henry Jenkins.
- Collection of The X-Files, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and Blake’s 7 zines donated by Joanna Lowenstein in memory of Beth Kiedrowicz, media fan and regular attendee of WisCon. These zines originally come from Beth’s collection.